Glutinous barley is a type of barley and is known to contain water-soluble dietary fiber and beta-glucan. β-glucan is believed to adsorb excess cholesterol in the intestine and promote its excretion from the body. Brown rice has been referred to as a complete nutritional diet, and unlike glutinous barley, it contains insoluble dietary fiber. It is said that intake of both insoluble and water-soluble dietary fiber is effective for relieving constipation.
Energetic producers who manage a family farm in Imari City, Saga Prefecture. In addition to glutinous barley, they also grow ancient varieties of rice as well as cyclamens.http://fermakisu.com/
Frequently Asked Questions
- How should I store it? What is the expiration date?
- Store it in the refrigerator. Please keep it below 10℃. The expiration date is four months from the manufacture date. Drink it as soon as possible after opening it and finish it within a week.
- Does it contain sugar?
- No sugar, sweeteners, or preservatives are used. You can enjoy the drink's natural taste.
Glutinous barley and brown rice offer a delicious source of dietary fiber♪
Amazake created by fermenting a blend of glutinous barley and brown rice. It has a light taste, but offers the satisfaction of an authentic amazake!
- 150g/bottle, tax included 280yen
- 500g/bottle, tax included 750yen
- ■ Ingredients
- Brown rice (produced in Miyazaki Prefecture), malted rice (produced in Miyazaki Prefecture), glutinous barley (produced in Saga Prefecture)